Monday, January 13, 2014

10 on 10 :: January 2014!

Wow, okay, thirteen days into the New Year and I feel like I'm was on warp speed. 
And maybe still am. 
(And considering the grammar in that first sentence...imma need some sleep. Pronto.)
In fact I can't even tell you what time zone I am in. 

Much more to come on my word(s) for 2014 and those New Year's Resolutions. 
And a recap of DisneyWorld and Hanna's First birthday! 
And participating in Weekly Stills...

But first, here is the inaugural ten on ten for 2014 - couldn't have been sweeter. 

[01]
Big beautiful flowers at dawn en route to breakfast.

[02]
Post-Breakfast, our lovely home: Coronado Springs
(Don't let the overcast day fool you, it was in the 80's! Sweet heaven in January I melted in pure joy)

[03]
The new Magic Bands: key card, park tickets, debit card all in one. Plus you get to pick your color and inscribe your name. Well-played, Disney. 
And yes, I did try to pay for my Starbucks at the airport this morning by swiping this. It was 4:00am ok?

[04]
While the runners went to pick up their packets I enjoyed some Vitamin D by the pool. 
And got sunburned. 
On January 10th. 
(Sunscreen did not make the packing list, oops. My mind couldn't comprehend that any skin would be showing in January to get sunburned...)

[05]
Hollywood Studios! 
And thanks to my BiL Jack...I am wearing the magic hat

[06]
A must. 


[07]
As I ate my weight in ice cream this lil dude showed up. 
And then the guy in the sneakers sat down and list a cigarette and the lil dude charged him. 
Second-hand smoke patrol?

[08]
Hanna Bear enjoying the ferry to Epcot.

[09]
Oh the romance of Paris ;-)

[10]
Finished up in "Italy" with some delectable, melts in your mouth, Pizza.

Though a wee bit late in getting this organized - linking up with Rebekah over at A Bit of Sunshine! Check out the other lovely sets!
ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~