Friday, January 4, 2013

Starting Fresh

Happy New Year!

After successfully completing last year's resolution to journal every day and reaping the benefits of getting back into the habit of writing I've decided to attempt another resolution for 2013.

I wrote more about this topic here, but have chosen a word resolution for 2013: grateful.
And as part of trying to live each day with thankfulness I have also decided to try and take a picture each day this year. Big project, I know. But, also gets me to use my camera more (nothing fancy...) to document the small and large blessings I find.

And, in an attempt to not abandon this blog just yet, document those pictures here weekly. Share a bit of the view. And remember in pictures this next year.

[Week 1]


[1.01.2013]

[1.02.2013]

[1.03.2013]

[1.04.2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~