Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekly Stills: Catching up

Oh, hello.
I've missed you.
I've missed this.
I've missed routine.
BUT
there's really exciting awesome exhausting things that are taking up every spare moment of my life right now.
And I would be lost without Psalm 27 these crazy days of chaos and waiting all bundled into one.

Here are the weekly stills I've been collecting over the past one, two, three?! weeks.

One thing I ask from the LORD
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all they days of my life, 
to gaze on the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple. 
For in the day of trouble
He will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of His sacred tent
and set me high upon a rock. 
(v. 4-5)

Rainbow just when I need one.

Stood and watched this get better and better. And I didn't even care that it was freezing.

Celebrating!

Oh these women bring me so much joy!

Sent from Lisa. Good Morning Mt. Rainier! 

I remain confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart 
and wait for the LORD.
(v.13-14) 

Linking up with The Beetle Shack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~