Monday, February 10, 2014

10 on 10 :: February 2014

If I needed a day to find beauty. It was today.

{01}

Made homemade doughnuts last night. 
Then I played racecar tetris in the pouring rain as I opened the garage door and realized Nick had parked behind me. Then my discombobulated self made it to the terminal, paid for parking and ran up to the top (of course) to realize that I did not lock the car. Thus more running around in the rain, locking of the car, running back up the terminal and hopping on the ferry as "Last Call" echoed down the hall...morning workout...check?

{02}

As much as I ran around in the rain, I am so glad to see the torrential, cleansing downpour. 
Did my soul some good. 

{03}

This needed to happen after the chaos this morning.

{04}

Remnants of yesterday's excitement. 
SNOW!!
Commence city-wide panic (or jubilation)!

{05}

{06}

Train passing train...headed home. 

{07}

A windy blustery crossing today. 

{08}

Needed to catch up on PFC grading.

{09}

{10}
Ready for tomorrow. 

Thank you, Rebekah, I needed this so much today. 

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~