Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Currently :: January 2015


*Loving*
Foxy touches all over the house

*Reading*
Final book in The Circle Series: Green, by Ted Dekker & also
Prayer, by Tim Keller

*Waiting For*
Next football season?
SIGH.

*Excited About*
Ballet this quarter.

*Trying To*
15-30 minutes of productive things on the to-do list once I get home. 

*Working On*
My mom's scrapbook. 
Except not yet.
But I figured if I wrote it down here, then I would have to start!

*Enjoying*
A brand new year - January feels so clean & tidy. 

*Using*
My new cookbook: Dinner: A Playbook by Jenny Rosenstrach
(Again, see *Working On*...)

*Wearing*
A new sweater dress, tights and sassy boots. Dress compliments of my momma!
Thanks mom!

*Planning*
How to be debt-free...soon(ish)

*Needing*
Cars & other things to stop breaking. 

*Listening To*
Taylor Swift's 1989

*Doing*
Changing this to DONE. Because I have de-cluttered every room, closet, nook and cranny hallelujah!

*Dreaming Of*
Travelling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~