Sunday, September 14, 2014

10 on 10 :: September 2014 {Minus the "ten" part}

The 10th was a really rough day.
Not for a really good reason - it just was.
The moon?
The changing seasons?
I'm just tired?

Whatever it was - I couldn't snap out of wanting to scream at people or throw things inappropriately. Sigh.
So that means I barely made it through the day treading water and petered off looking for the 'bright side' early in the day. And after reflecting on the day and realizing I didn't get very far in, I was a bit sad. I missed an opportunity. Not just a "full set" for this project. But of all the days I needed to seek beauty and gratitude this would have been it. But grace is needed too. I'm overworked and exhausted at the moment and sometimes you just have a bad day.

{01}
Leftover Birthday "cake". I looove them! 

{02}
A patch of clover on my way to work. 

{03}
After a few trying conversations I needed some straight-up black coffee in my fox mug.

{04}
Morning noms

{05}
Beauty still blooming from my birthday celebration

{06 - 10}
Not pictured... 
~leaves being swept up in a still-warm, but blustery breeze 
(even if I felt rushed walking to an appointment)
~a stop at the nice new Starbucks to find some dinner 
(even though I was frustrated that I forgot my cup of water and had to run back)
~sunny patios full of chatter and clinks of happy hour 
(even though I was nearly in tears because I could not find where I was supposed to be)
~an incredibly bright, big harvest moon 
(even though I was dripping with tiredness and wishing I was already home)

Still linking up with the talented & encouraging Rebekah! 

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~