Monday, August 11, 2014

Easy as 1-2-3

July 16th rolled around and Nick and I found ourselves celebrating three years of marriage! 
Took a much needed day off and we explored Seattle's waterfront.

 Oh Nicholas, you make life fun. And an adventure. 
I'm blessed to call you my companion. 


I love watching "our" shows and relishing in the drama.
And I'm so glad we share an appreciation for good food and good drink.
Even when I always crave Mexican food and you always want Thai.
I love our date nights out and staying in with Netflix and some wine.
That you humor {and feed} my love {obsession} with all things fox-related.



 Still learning so much about each other.  
I am always grateful and admire your quickness to apologize and also to forgive. 
{We both do our share...always growing}


I love that you let me keep the house at a balmy 87 degrees during the warm summer days. 
Even though I know you're melting.


I love our Saturday mornings full of coffee and devotions. 
That you'll bring me home crullers after a bad day.
And offer to rub my back and work out those knots.


You're so sweet to me and I love this life we are building together. 

Here's to many and many and many more years chasing sunsets together.
Even though your affinity to hit every. single. red. light. is still going strong. :)


~I love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~