Sunday, March 23, 2014

Currently :: March 2014


*Loving*
Cherry Blossoms!

*Reading*

*Waiting For*
 .......... 
.......
.....
...ANSWERS. 

*Excited About*
Hanging out with visiting friends (hey-oh Therese and Briana!!) next week. 
.
*Trying To*
Not have a complete melt-down in a public space. 
(Applicable to this whole crazy week)

*Working On*
Oh, you know, upending every routine I have worked hard to establish. 

*Enjoying*
Breaking Bad. 

*Using*
A large amount of coffee cups. 
Which means I am requiring a lot of coffee. 

*Wearing*
Jeans (Yay Casual Friday!), green shirt with cream knit sweater and matching green Toms. 
{Oh, and of course, my fox necklace <3 p="">

*Planning*
The weekend to-do list. 
(Not melting down. Not melting down.)
New weekend to-do list: take a bubble bath. Sleep. Hire someone to figure out everything else. 

*Needing*
A magic wand. 

*Learning*
My limits. And that they are wider and deeper than I gave myself credit for. 

*Listening To*
The pounding and jack-hammering of construction outside my window. 

*Doing*
Approximately 18 things at once. 
This method is not recommended. 
If you ask me a question and I give an odd, unrelated answer just ignore me. 

*Dreaming Of*
Everything coming together without any more hiccups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~