Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Currently :: January 2014

*Loving*
My morning java.
Nothing new or special, just loving it these days.

*Reading*
And recently finished 7 by Jen Hatmaker...I'm in love and thinking about taking the challenge...

*Waiting For*
Answers. 
Cryptic, I know. 
~Be Still~

*Excited About*
THE BRONCOS!!! 
& the Seahawks! 
SuperBowl 2014 is going to be one to remember. 

*Trying To*
Eat healthier.
Not that I am the only one in this boat, but seriously Thanksgiving to being sick to Christmas holiday fun to DisneyWorld and my body is all WHERE is the produce, woman? 

*Working On*
A new design! 

*Enjoying*
A ton of time with Nick this month. 
Take that opposite schedules!
(Except, SIGH, he's scheduled on SuperBowl Sunday and now that the Seahawks made it in there is a good 0% chance anyone will switch with him. Especially since he's a Broncos fan. SIGHHHHH.)

*Using*
Our Disney Dream sweatshirt blanket. 
It's cold and I love this thing. 

*Wearing*
Jeans, fuzzy socks (it's COLD in here), a Multnomah Falls tee with Nick's blue and gray plaid button-up over it. Cozy cozy. 

*Planning*
to spend all of our money. 
Why are grown-up things so expensive?!?

*Needing*
Apparently I haven't learned much from last month...but a whole lot more H20 (hellooo headache).

*Learning*
All about blog design (Thanks Krysta!! :)

*Listening To*
Random clattering and commentary while Nick plays a computer game.
WHAT IS RATTLING.
Make it stop.

*Doing*
A new devotional: First15
I like it so far, and really debated jumping on board. 
I get so excited about daily routine and devotional things. And then I sign up for 15. 
And then I'm overwhelmed.
And then I never do any devotionals for months. 
So, we'll see.

*Dreaming Of*
A sweet little space to call our own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~