Friday, July 12, 2013

[Week 28]: And then it all caught up with me.

I was so smug last week. This was the first successful move (and really BIG) one that I didn't get sick. I always get sick - usually the morning we are moving. I've boiled it down to my body telling me that I just don't handle change well. That the stress and the anxiety and the upheaval of packing and moving and the white flag comes right up and says: MAYBE if she's sick...she won't move. In fact, it just makes me look like I pawn off moving on all the kind people that volunteer to help. But anyways...we moved and figured out the commute and unpacked and everything without a hint of being sick! And then...Sunday night, the inevitable sore throat. Even more important to look for beauty this week because being sick makes me grumpy! 

[07.05.2013]
I found this bright, big beauty waiting for a ride back from the ferry terminal when it was apparent those plans were "derailed" (quite literally)...Plan B for transportation at 6:20 in the morning isn't my most favorite. But this flower made it much more bearable. 

[07.06.2013] 
I recruited Nick to help me hang up everything (decorations) this morning. 98.9% done ... and then we veged. Because it has been a very looong string of busy crazy weeks. 

[07.07.2013] 
Momma deer and her little fawns made an appearance today. Too sweet. 

[07.08.2013] 
Roscoe napping while I was stuck at home with a nasty cold. 

[07.09.2013] 
Day 2 of home-boundness and achy-all-over. Bleh. However, this stuff...the best.

[07.10.2013]
A sweet surprise in the mailbox from Kelley!! Best homemade treats ever. 
Check out my whole ten:on:ten here

[07.11.2013]
Maybe the sun will come out?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

Blog Archive

~2013~